Booking Information - Car and Motorcycle private shoots
What to expect
- A relaxed and enjoyable experience!
- Timing: - Photo shoots typically last 2-3 hours however times are flexible and depend on the complexity of the shoot. The best time to photograph is just before sunset through to last-light for natural & rolling shots and after sunset for darker/night shots.
- Location: - I can photograph your vehicle anywhere in the Perth Metro area and beyond in certain circumstances. I am happy to shoot at a specified location pending an audit prior to the shoot, or I can choose from my large database of special locations to give you that unique image.
- High Quality images, delivered either through digital download, CD, USB or email. Prior to delivery I will discuss your requirements and ensure that the delivered images suit the end-product whether that is a 6x4 print, or a 10m billboard! I will also supply smaller web-optimised images for your social media platforms.
What to do before the shoot
- Please have the vehicle washed and cleaned prior to the photo shoot. Whilst chips, small dings and even cracked plastics can easily be corrected in photoshop, watermarked or dirty paintwork will significantly affect image quality.
- Things to consider bringing along: cleaning cloths to remove new bug splats or fingerprints on chrome, a screwdriver to remove number plates (if desired), water especially during summer to prevent dehydration.
- Keep in touch! I'm happy to field any queries you may have prior to the photo shoot.
Looking for that special gift for a friend or loved one? I offer gift vouchers for all levels of photo shoot. Smart, professional gift vouchers can be discretely mailed, or hand delivered to guarantee a surprise for your loved one.